USA: Mexican Restaurants to repurchase more shares
Mexican Restaurants has announced a second authorisation to repurchase shares of its common stock under a stock repurchase programme. The company's board of directors authorised management to implement a limited stock repurchase programme in a manner permitted under its bank financing agreement. Under this programme it may purchase from time to time up to a total of US$250,000 of its outstanding common stock. Any shares acquired would be held for general corporate purposes, including the offset of the dilutive effect on shareholders from the exercise of stock options under Mexican Restaurants' stock benefit plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report