USA: Mexican snacks make Thanksgiving entertaining easier
The Thanksgiving weekend is a four-day affair and cooks will need plenty of help feeding visiting friends and relatives. According to Oscar Ancira Jr. of Delimex, America's largest producer of taquitos and other frozen Mexican foods, Mexican snacks can provide a delicious change of pace. "You will be thankful if you plan ahead and stock your freezer with taquitos, quesadillas, tamales and Wrapidos (rolled flour taquitos) that taste great and are easy to prepare," said Ancira.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs