USA: Mexican snacks make Thanksgiving entertaining easier
The Thanksgiving weekend is a four-day affair and cooks will need plenty of help feeding visiting friends and relatives. According to Oscar Ancira Jr. of Delimex, America's largest producer of taquitos and other frozen Mexican foods, Mexican snacks can provide a delicious change of pace. "You will be thankful if you plan ahead and stock your freezer with taquitos, quesadillas, tamales and Wrapidos (rolled flour taquitos) that taste great and are easy to prepare," said Ancira.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs