USA: Mexican snacks make Thanksgiving entertaining easier
The Thanksgiving weekend is a four-day affair and cooks will need plenty of help feeding visiting friends and relatives. According to Oscar Ancira Jr. of Delimex, America's largest producer of taquitos and other frozen Mexican foods, Mexican snacks can provide a delicious change of pace. "You will be thankful if you plan ahead and stock your freezer with taquitos, quesadillas, tamales and Wrapidos (rolled flour taquitos) that taste great and are easy to prepare," said Ancira.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill