MEXICO/USA: Mexico extends US poultry ban
Mexico has extended its ban on US poultry imports from California to include imports from Nevada due to the discovery of a poultry disease in the two states. A study will also be carried out to determine if the outbreak of Exotic Newcastle disease has been contained. If not, Mexico will stop imports from states that border California and Nevada, a Mexican official told Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations