MEXICO/USA: Mexico halts imports of all US poultry after bird flu case
Mexico has suspended imports of all poultry from the US, after a highly infectious strain of bird flu was discovered in a Texas chicken flock. Meanwhile Russia has banned imports of poultry from Texas, and has also halted certain poultry imports from British Columbia, Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Post Holdings 'secures Weetabix' in US$1.76bn deal