UKRAINE: MHP poultry sales and exports up in H1
MHP saw sales and exports increase in H1
Ukrainian meat group MHP has said its poultry production facilities worked at full capacity during the first half of the year with poultry sales and exports both having increased.
As a result of increased production at its Vinnytsia poultry farm, poultry production volumes in the six months to the end of June increased by 18% to 190,180 tonnes. This resulted in sales volumes of chicken meat to external consumers increasing by 13% in the period.
Poultry export sales also increased, almost three-fold in the first half, to reah 54,750 tonnes.
Sausage and cooked meat sales volumes, however, decreased in the period by 2% to 16,110 tonnes.
Click here to view the full earnings release.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1