USA: Miami-Based Interfoods of America Inc. Announces Stock Buy-Back
Interfoods of America Inc. (OTCBB:IFDA) announced Monday that it will, from time to time, purchase in the open market, subject to market conditions and price levels, up to a maximum of 10 percent of the company's common stock, utilizing general corporate funds to effect such purchase. The buy-back will commence on April 10, 2000 and may be discontinued at any time. In making the announcement, the company's CEO, Robert Berg stated, "With all the acquisitions the company has done over the last year, we believe that our stock is undervalued and that it is in the best interest of the company to proceed with a stock buy-back."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti