USA: Miami-Based Interfoods of America Inc. completes acquisition of 71 additional Popeyes chicken & biscuits stores
Interfoods of America Inc. (OTCBB:IFDA). The Company announced it has closed its transaction to acquire 71 Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits units from RMS Family Restaurants Inc. In addition to acquiring the operating units, the company also acquired approximately 32 of the fee properties on which the stores operate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target