USA: Miami - based Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits Franchisee announces second quarter results
Interfoods of America Inc., (OTCBB:IFDA) the Miami-based Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits Franchisee announced its second quarter results for the quarter ended March 31, 2001. Revenue for the second quarter increased to $38,002,498 from $19,965,480 in the same period last year. The Company reported net income for the second quarter of $435,903 or $0.08 per share compared to $288,831 or $0.05 per share a year ago. Revenue for the six-month period ended March 31, 2001 increased to $74,845,124 from $32,460,164 in the same period last year. The net income for the six-month period ended March 31, 2001 was $799,816 or $0.16 per share compared to $595,115 or $0.10 per share a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report