USA: Miami - based Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits Franchisee announces second quarter results
Interfoods of America Inc., (OTCBB:IFDA) the Miami-based Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits Franchisee announced its second quarter results for the quarter ended March 31, 2001. Revenue for the second quarter increased to $38,002,498 from $19,965,480 in the same period last year. The Company reported net income for the second quarter of $435,903 or $0.08 per share compared to $288,831 or $0.05 per share a year ago. Revenue for the six-month period ended March 31, 2001 increased to $74,845,124 from $32,460,164 in the same period last year. The net income for the six-month period ended March 31, 2001 was $799,816 or $0.16 per share compared to $595,115 or $0.10 per share a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife