USA: Miami - based Popeyes Chicken franchisee announces year-end results
Interfoods of America, Inc., (OTCBB:IFDA). For the year ended September 30, 2000, the Company had total revenues of $77,589,129 compared to total revenue of $37,796,392 for the year ended September 30, 1999, an increase of 105%. The increase in revenue was primarily attributable to the sales generated by the Company's acquisition of 37 restaurants in Mississippi and Louisiana in January and 73 restaurants in Central and Northern Florida and Georgia in September of Fiscal Year 2000. The remaining sales increase was due to an increase in comparable sales of 10.4% for the year, for stores owned and operated at least one full year. EBITDA for the company increased to $7,166,037 for Fiscal Year 2000 as compared to $1,837,812 for Fiscal Year 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units