USA: Miami - based Popeyes Chicken franchisee announces year-end results
Interfoods of America, Inc., (OTCBB:IFDA). For the year ended September 30, 2000, the Company had total revenues of $77,589,129 compared to total revenue of $37,796,392 for the year ended September 30, 1999, an increase of 105%. The increase in revenue was primarily attributable to the sales generated by the Company's acquisition of 37 restaurants in Mississippi and Louisiana in January and 73 restaurants in Central and Northern Florida and Georgia in September of Fiscal Year 2000. The remaining sales increase was due to an increase in comparable sales of 10.4% for the year, for stores owned and operated at least one full year. EBITDA for the company increased to $7,166,037 for Fiscal Year 2000 as compared to $1,837,812 for Fiscal Year 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods