USA: Miami - based Popeyes Chicken franchisee announces year-end results
Interfoods of America, Inc., (OTCBB:IFDA). For the year ended September 30, 2000, the Company had total revenues of $77,589,129 compared to total revenue of $37,796,392 for the year ended September 30, 1999, an increase of 105%. The increase in revenue was primarily attributable to the sales generated by the Company's acquisition of 37 restaurants in Mississippi and Louisiana in January and 73 restaurants in Central and Northern Florida and Georgia in September of Fiscal Year 2000. The remaining sales increase was due to an increase in comparable sales of 10.4% for the year, for stores owned and operated at least one full year. EBITDA for the company increased to $7,166,037 for Fiscal Year 2000 as compared to $1,837,812 for Fiscal Year 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report