USA: Michael Foods acquires ingredient supply, LLC
Michael Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: MIKL) announced yesterday that it has acquired the assets of Ingredient Supply, LLC, a Cokato, Minn.-based processor of egg products. Ingredient Supply's main products are hardcooked eggs, short shelf-life liquid eggs and frozen egg products. Annual sales approximate $10 million. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund