USA: Michael Foods acquires ingredient supply, LLC
Michael Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: MIKL) announced yesterday that it has acquired the assets of Ingredient Supply, LLC, a Cokato, Minn.-based processor of egg products. Ingredient Supply's main products are hardcooked eggs, short shelf-life liquid eggs and frozen egg products. Annual sales approximate $10 million. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs