USA: Michael Foods Elects Ostrander Chairman of Board; Michael Elected Vice Chairman/Lead Director
Michael Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: MIKL - news) announced today that the Board of Directors has elected Gregg A. Ostrander as Chairman of the Board. Ostrander, 47, replaces Arvid C. Knudtson, who served as Chairman the past three years. Knudtson, 73, who retired as Board Chairman, remains a director of the Company. Along with his new duties, Ostrander continues to serve as President and Chief Executive Officer. Ostrander joined the Company in 1993 as Chief Operating Officer and became C.E.O. and a director in 1994. Additionally, Jeffrey J. Michael has been elected Vice Chairman/Lead Director. Michael, 43, is President and Chief Executive Office of Corstar Holdings, Inc. and has served as a director of Michael Foods since 1990.Michael Foods, Inc. is a diversified food processor and distributor with particular interests in egg products, refrigerated grocery products, specialty dairy products and refrigerated potato products. Principal subsidiaries include Papetti's Hygrade Egg Products, Inc., M. G. Waldbaum Company, Crystal Farms Refrigerated Distribution Company, Kohler Mix Specialties, Inc. and Northern Star Co.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report