USA: Michael Foods reports EPS increase of 23% for 2000 third quarter; sets new financial records
Michael Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: MIKL) today announced record net sales, net earnings, and diluted net earnings per share for the third quarter and first nine months of 2000.Diluted net earnings per share for the three months ended September 30, 2000 were $0.64 compared to $0.52 per share in 1999's third quarter, an increase of 23%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs