USA: Michael Foods reports EPS increase of 23% for 2000 third quarter; sets new financial records
Michael Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: MIKL) today announced record net sales, net earnings, and diluted net earnings per share for the third quarter and first nine months of 2000.Diluted net earnings per share for the three months ended September 30, 2000 were $0.64 compared to $0.52 per share in 1999's third quarter, an increase of 23%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale