USA: Michael Foods reports EPS increase of 23% for 2000 third quarter; sets new financial records
Michael Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: MIKL) today announced record net sales, net earnings, and diluted net earnings per share for the third quarter and first nine months of 2000.Diluted net earnings per share for the three months ended September 30, 2000 were $0.64 compared to $0.52 per share in 1999's third quarter, an increase of 23%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin