USA: Michael Foods reports financial results for 2000
Michael Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: MIKL) yesterday announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2000. New annual financial records were set in 2000. Diluted net earnings per share for the year ended December 31, 2000 were $2.33 compared to $2.12 per share in 1999, an increase of 10%. Net earnings for 2000 increased 1% to $44.7 million compared to $44.1 million in 1999. Net sales for the year ended December 31, 2000 were $1.08 billion compared to $1.05 billion in the previous year, an increase of 3%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations