USA: Michael Foods reports financial results for 2000
Michael Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: MIKL) yesterday announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2000. New annual financial records were set in 2000. Diluted net earnings per share for the year ended December 31, 2000 were $2.33 compared to $2.12 per share in 1999, an increase of 10%. Net earnings for 2000 increased 1% to $44.7 million compared to $44.1 million in 1999. Net sales for the year ended December 31, 2000 were $1.08 billion compared to $1.05 billion in the previous year, an increase of 3%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever