USA: Michael Foods reports financial results for 2000
Michael Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: MIKL) yesterday announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2000. New annual financial records were set in 2000. Diluted net earnings per share for the year ended December 31, 2000 were $2.33 compared to $2.12 per share in 1999, an increase of 10%. Net earnings for 2000 increased 1% to $44.7 million compared to $44.1 million in 1999. Net sales for the year ended December 31, 2000 were $1.08 billion compared to $1.05 billion in the previous year, an increase of 3%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods