USA: Michael Foods to be acquired for $30.10 per share by managementa and an investor group led by Vestar Capital Partners
Michael Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq\NMS:MIKL) announced yesterday that it has signed a definitive merger agreement providing for the acquisition of the Company for $30.10 per share in cash, by an investor group comprised of a management group led by the Company's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Gregg A. Ostrander, the Michael family, and affiliates of two private equity investment firms, Vestar Capital Partners (Vestar) and Goldner Hawn Johnson & Morrison (GHJ&M).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry