USA: Michael Foods to be acquired for $30.10 per share by managementa and an investor group led by Vestar Capital Partners
Michael Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq\NMS:MIKL) announced yesterday that it has signed a definitive merger agreement providing for the acquisition of the Company for $30.10 per share in cash, by an investor group comprised of a management group led by the Company's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Gregg A. Ostrander, the Michael family, and affiliates of two private equity investment firms, Vestar Capital Partners (Vestar) and Goldner Hawn Johnson & Morrison (GHJ&M).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Hochdorf expands in Africa with Pharmalys buy
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review