USA: Michael Foods to be acquired for $30.10 per share by managementa and an investor group led by Vestar Capital Partners
Michael Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq\NMS:MIKL) announced yesterday that it has signed a definitive merger agreement providing for the acquisition of the Company for $30.10 per share in cash, by an investor group comprised of a management group led by the Company's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Gregg A. Ostrander, the Michael family, and affiliates of two private equity investment firms, Vestar Capital Partners (Vestar) and Goldner Hawn Johnson & Morrison (GHJ&M).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action