USA: Michael Foods to be acquired for $30.10 per share by managementa and an investor group led by Vestar Capital Partners
Michael Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq\NMS:MIKL) announced yesterday that it has signed a definitive merger agreement providing for the acquisition of the Company for $30.10 per share in cash, by an investor group comprised of a management group led by the Company's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Gregg A. Ostrander, the Michael family, and affiliates of two private equity investment firms, Vestar Capital Partners (Vestar) and Goldner Hawn Johnson & Morrison (GHJ&M).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre