USA: Michael J. Teale retiring from Kellogg Company
Michael J. Teale, executive vice president and assistant to the chairman of Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), retires today following a distinguished 35-year career with Kellogg. "Mike Teale led the development of a world-class supply chain at Kellogg Company for over a decade," said Carlos M. Gutierrez, chairman of the board and chief executive officer. "We will continue to benefit from his vision and innovative spirit for many years to come."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid