USA: Michael S. Headrick Named EVP and Chief Operating Officer at Sysco Food Services of Jackson, Mississippi
SYSCO Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in North America, announced today that Michael S. Headrick, executive vice president at Sysco Food Services of South Florida, Inc., has been named executive vice president and chief operating officer at Sysco Food Services of Jackson, a SYSCO subsidiary located in Jackson, Mississippi.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations