USA: Michael Wille, Randall Cochran join Multifoods
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC - news) announced today that Michael J. Wille and Randall W. Cochran have joined the company. Wille has been named vice president, International Multifoods, and president, Multifoods Foodservice Products Division, and Cochran assumes the newly created position of vice president, supply chain. Both Wille and Cochran will report to Dan C. Swander, Multifoods president and chief operating officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action