USA: Michael Wille, Randall Cochran join Multifoods
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--International Multifoods Corp. (NYSE:IMC - news) announced today that Michael J. Wille and Randall W. Cochran have joined the company. Wille has been named vice president, International Multifoods, and president, Multifoods Foodservice Products Division, and Cochran assumes the newly created position of vice president, supply chain. Both Wille and Cochran will report to Dan C. Swander, Multifoods president and chief operating officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units