USA: Michigan firm recalls ground beef on E. coli fears
Detroit, Michigan-based Grill Meat Products is voluntarily recalling approximately 145 pounds of ground beef that may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7, according to the US Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS). The ground beef products being recalled are 10lb plastic bags of "GRILL MEAT PRODUCTS GROUND BEEF", and 15lb boxes of "GRILL MEAT PRODUCTS GROUND BEEF PATTIES". Each package bears the establishment number "10300" inside the USDA seal of inspection.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever