USA: Michigan firm recalls ground beef on E. coli fears
Detroit, Michigan-based Grill Meat Products is voluntarily recalling approximately 145 pounds of ground beef that may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7, according to the US Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS). The ground beef products being recalled are 10lb plastic bags of "GRILL MEAT PRODUCTS GROUND BEEF", and 15lb boxes of "GRILL MEAT PRODUCTS GROUND BEEF PATTIES". Each package bears the establishment number "10300" inside the USDA seal of inspection.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report