USA: Michigan firm recalls ground beef on E. coli fears
Detroit, Michigan-based Grill Meat Products is voluntarily recalling approximately 145 pounds of ground beef that may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7, according to the US Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS). The ground beef products being recalled are 10lb plastic bags of "GRILL MEAT PRODUCTS GROUND BEEF", and 15lb boxes of "GRILL MEAT PRODUCTS GROUND BEEF PATTIES". Each package bears the establishment number "10300" inside the USDA seal of inspection.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw