USA: Michigan firm recalls ground beef on E. coli fears
Detroit, Michigan-based Grill Meat Products is voluntarily recalling approximately 145 pounds of ground beef that may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7, according to the US Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS). The ground beef products being recalled are 10lb plastic bags of "GRILL MEAT PRODUCTS GROUND BEEF", and 15lb boxes of "GRILL MEAT PRODUCTS GROUND BEEF PATTIES". Each package bears the establishment number "10300" inside the USDA seal of inspection.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs