USA: Michigan Restaurant Association names three new directors
The Michigan Restaurant Association (MRA) has named Tony Matar and Charles "Chick" Taylor, both of Southfield, and Bill Wentworth Jr, of Flint, to its statewide Board of Directors. Matar is a Big Boy Restaurant franchisee and president of Matar Hospitality. He also owns Fatoosh Restaurants in Novi and Rochester.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1