USA: Michigan Restaurant Association names three new directors
The Michigan Restaurant Association (MRA) has named Tony Matar and Charles "Chick" Taylor, both of Southfield, and Bill Wentworth Jr, of Flint, to its statewide Board of Directors. Matar is a Big Boy Restaurant franchisee and president of Matar Hospitality. He also owns Fatoosh Restaurants in Novi and Rochester.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival