USA: MicroBatch Reports 2nd Quarter Results
Jeremy's MicroBatch® Ice Creams, Inc. (Nasdaq: JMIC; BSE: JMI) reported net sales of $489,005 for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000 versus sales of $572,449 for the second quarter ended June 30, 1999, a decrease of 14.6%. The net loss for the period was $2,483,662, versus a net loss of $440,184 for the prior comparable period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch