USA: MicroBatch Reports 2nd Quarter Results
Jeremy's MicroBatch® Ice Creams, Inc. (Nasdaq: JMIC; BSE: JMI) reported net sales of $489,005 for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000 versus sales of $572,449 for the second quarter ended June 30, 1999, a decrease of 14.6%. The net loss for the period was $2,483,662, versus a net loss of $440,184 for the prior comparable period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega