USA: MicroBatch Reports 2nd Quarter Results
Jeremy's MicroBatch® Ice Creams, Inc. (Nasdaq: JMIC; BSE: JMI) reported net sales of $489,005 for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000 versus sales of $572,449 for the second quarter ended June 30, 1999, a decrease of 14.6%. The net loss for the period was $2,483,662, versus a net loss of $440,184 for the prior comparable period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning