USA: Mid-year round-up of new food products
Mintel's Global New Products Database has noted some important trends in the new products arena recently. Fat's where it's at Fat equals flavor when it comes to food products. Flavor leads over calorie consciousness these days, which is why we see the increasing number of indulgent ice creams (think Ben & Jerry's Two Twisted Line), candies (Snickers Crunchers), and salty snacks (Frito-Lay's Flavor Rush line). As consumers learn to balance their diets on their own, full-fat products will continue to grow.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target