USA: Mid-year round-up of new food products
Mintel's Global New Products Database has noted some important trends in the new products arena recently. Fat's where it's at Fat equals flavor when it comes to food products. Flavor leads over calorie consciousness these days, which is why we see the increasing number of indulgent ice creams (think Ben & Jerry's Two Twisted Line), candies (Snickers Crunchers), and salty snacks (Frito-Lay's Flavor Rush line). As consumers learn to balance their diets on their own, full-fat products will continue to grow.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund