USA: Mid-year round-up of new food products
Mintel's Global New Products Database has noted some important trends in the new products arena recently. Fat's where it's at Fat equals flavor when it comes to food products. Flavor leads over calorie consciousness these days, which is why we see the increasing number of indulgent ice creams (think Ben & Jerry's Two Twisted Line), candies (Snickers Crunchers), and salty snacks (Frito-Lay's Flavor Rush line). As consumers learn to balance their diets on their own, full-fat products will continue to grow.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target