USA: Midwest Grain Board declares dividend; approves construction of new Wheatex facility
The Board of Directors of Midwest Grain Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: MWGP - news) yesterday declared an annual dividend of 10 cents per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable Nov. 8, 2000 to stockholders of record Oct. 12, 2000. Directors also approved plans for the construction of a new facility to increase production capacity for the company's Wheatex(TM), a unique line of specialty wheat proteins used in meat extensions and vegetarian meat-like products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs