USA: Midwest Grain Board declares dividend; approves construction of new Wheatex facility
The Board of Directors of Midwest Grain Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: MWGP - news) yesterday declared an annual dividend of 10 cents per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable Nov. 8, 2000 to stockholders of record Oct. 12, 2000. Directors also approved plans for the construction of a new facility to increase production capacity for the company's Wheatex(TM), a unique line of specialty wheat proteins used in meat extensions and vegetarian meat-like products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report