USA: Midwest Grain Board declares dividend; approves construction of new Wheatex facility
The Board of Directors of Midwest Grain Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: MWGP - news) yesterday declared an annual dividend of 10 cents per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable Nov. 8, 2000 to stockholders of record Oct. 12, 2000. Directors also approved plans for the construction of a new facility to increase production capacity for the company's Wheatex(TM), a unique line of specialty wheat proteins used in meat extensions and vegetarian meat-like products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre