USA: Midwest Grain Reports Substantial Improvements in Fourth Quarter And Year-End Earnings
Ladd Seaberg, president and chief executive officer of Midwest Grain Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: MWGP), today reported that the company's earnings for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000 represented "a significant positive turnaround" compared to the same period the prior year. The company's net income for the quarter, which ended June 30, was $969,000, or 11 cents per share, versus a net loss of $1,058,000 that was incurred in the final quarter of fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods