USA: Midwest Grain Reports Substantial Improvements in Fourth Quarter And Year-End Earnings
Ladd Seaberg, president and chief executive officer of Midwest Grain Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: MWGP), today reported that the company's earnings for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000 represented "a significant positive turnaround" compared to the same period the prior year. The company's net income for the quarter, which ended June 30, was $969,000, or 11 cents per share, versus a net loss of $1,058,000 that was incurred in the final quarter of fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry