USA: Midwest Grain Reports Substantial Improvements in Fourth Quarter And Year-End Earnings
Ladd Seaberg, president and chief executive officer of Midwest Grain Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: MWGP), today reported that the company's earnings for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2000 represented "a significant positive turnaround" compared to the same period the prior year. The company's net income for the quarter, which ended June 30, was $969,000, or 11 cents per share, versus a net loss of $1,058,000 that was incurred in the final quarter of fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report