USA: Midwest Grain Welcomes Recent Action on Gluten Quota
President Clinton's decision last Friday to add Poland to the list of countries which are subject to a United States quota on imports of wheat gluten "sends a clear message that the abuse of our country's safeguard measures involving global trade will not be tolerated," said Ladd Seaberg, president and chief executive officer of Midwest Grain Products, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action