POLAND: Mieszko rejects takeover bid by Israel’s Elite
A buyout bid for Polish sweets maker Mieszko , made by Israeli drinks, confectionery and snacks giant Elite , has failed. Mieszko revealed earlier today [Tuesday] that the bid had been unsatisfactory, and stressed that its PZl7m (US$1.7m) profit and PZl130m-140m sales forecast remained for the current year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin