SWITZERLAND: Migros appoints Robin to lead Elsa-Mifroma
Migros has announced that Matthew Robin will take over leadership of the group's dairy manufacturing division - Elsa-Mifroma - from 1 May.
The Swiss retailer and food maker announced yesterday (20 April) that Robin will join the company from the Tecan Group where he was responsible for operational management of liquid handling and robotics.
Commenting on the appointment Walter Huber, head of Migros' manufacturing arm M-Industrie, said: "Matthew Robin will complement the Elsa-Mifroma's management team through his extensive entrepreneurial experience and knowledge of international affairs. His skills will allow us to continue to successfully develop our brand overseas."
He takes over from Gilles Oberson, who will now focus on the cheese division as director of Mifroma.
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report