SWITZERLAND/UK: Migros to launch Delice brand in the UK
Swiss retailer and manufacturer Migros is to launch a new range of chocolate and biscuits in the UK under the company's Swiss Delice brand. Migros, which has an annual turnover of £9bn (US$14.9m), launched the brand in other parts of the world nine months ago and has already sold £10m worth of the products across 27 markets, reported the Grocer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant