SWITZERLAND/UK: Migros to launch Delice brand in the UK
Swiss retailer and manufacturer Migros is to launch a new range of chocolate and biscuits in the UK under the company's Swiss Delice brand. Migros, which has an annual turnover of £9bn (US$14.9m), launched the brand in other parts of the world nine months ago and has already sold £10m worth of the products across 27 markets, reported the Grocer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega