USA: Milberg Weiss announces the filing of A Class action suit on behalf of purchasers of ConAgra Foods Inc.
The following is an announcement by the law firm Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP: The law firm of Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP announces that a class action lawsuit was filed on August 10, 2001, on behalf of purchasers of the securities of ConAgra Foods Inc., ("ConAgra" or the "Company") (NYSE: CAG) between August 28, 1998 and May 23, 2001 inclusive (the "Class Period"). A copy of the complaint filed in this action is available from the Court, or can be viewed on Milberg Weiss' website at:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs