USA: Milberg Weiss announces the filing of A Class action suit on behalf of purchasers of ConAgra Foods Inc.
The following is an announcement by the law firm Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP: The law firm of Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP announces that a class action lawsuit was filed on August 10, 2001, on behalf of purchasers of the securities of ConAgra Foods Inc., ("ConAgra" or the "Company") (NYSE: CAG) between August 28, 1998 and May 23, 2001 inclusive (the "Class Period"). A copy of the complaint filed in this action is available from the Court, or can be viewed on Milberg Weiss' website at:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review