USA: Milberg Weiss announces the filing of A Class action suit on behalf of purchasers of ConAgra Foods Inc.
The following is an announcement by the law firm Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP: The law firm of Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP announces that a class action lawsuit was filed on August 10, 2001, on behalf of purchasers of the securities of ConAgra Foods Inc., ("ConAgra" or the "Company") (NYSE: CAG) between August 28, 1998 and May 23, 2001 inclusive (the "Class Period"). A copy of the complaint filed in this action is available from the Court, or can be viewed on Milberg Weiss' website at:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units