USA: Military foods could enhance soldiers' performance by 2025
As Napoleon Bonaparte was preparing to invade Russia in 1809, one of his largest obstacles wasn't firepower or fortifications, but food. His challenge to find a method to keep food fresh and transportable gave rise to the famous dictum, "An army travels on its stomach" ‹ and to the technology of the tin can.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth