USA: Military foods could enhance soldiers' performance by 2025
As Napoleon Bonaparte was preparing to invade Russia in 1809, one of his largest obstacles wasn't firepower or fortifications, but food. His challenge to find a method to keep food fresh and transportable gave rise to the famous dictum, "An army travels on its stomach" ‹ and to the technology of the tin can.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival