UK: Milk floats are solution to last mile for SimplyOrganic
In a bid to reduce the potential financial problems of the last mile, E-grocer SimplyOrganic has embarked on a three-month delivery pilot programme with Express Dairies . Customers of the mail order and Internet grocer in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, will find their orders arriving on milk floats. If the pilot is successful, it could well be extended further.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill