UK: Milk Link unveils Tickler marketing campaign
Milk Link launches new Tickler campaign
UK dairy processor Milk Link has unveiled an advertising campaign and marketing push for its extra mature Cheddar brand Tickler.
With the strapline "Cheddar so precious you won’t want to waste a crumb", the creative will appear in press from 15 August, the firm said yesterday (9 August).
The campaign is part of a wider strategy to promote Tickler, and adverts will be running in titles hitting the brand's key target audience including Observer Food Monthly and BBC Good Food, as well as broadsheet weekend magazines.
Hamish Renton, marketing director for Milk Link, said: "This is the largest single marketing investment in Milk Link's history and marks our huge confidence that Tickler really delivers for consumers. Based on recent sales we know Tickler is the fastest growing extra mature Cheddar brand."
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre