UK: Milk Marque Product Development Centre to close
Milk Marque is to close its Product Development Centre based at Reaseheath, near Nantwich in Cheshire, with the loss of some 15 jobs. The Centre was established in 1993 to offer consultancy, training, pilot plant, market testing and contract processing facilities for the dairy and liquid food sectors. Since that time the Centre has worked with more than 300 client companies and developed a range of expertise second to none in its field.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves