UK: Milk Marque Product Development Centre to close
Milk Marque is to close its Product Development Centre based at Reaseheath, near Nantwich in Cheshire, with the loss of some 15 jobs. The Centre was established in 1993 to offer consultancy, training, pilot plant, market testing and contract processing facilities for the dairy and liquid food sectors. Since that time the Centre has worked with more than 300 client companies and developed a range of expertise second to none in its field.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations