UK: Milk Marque Product Development Centre to close
Milk Marque is to close its Product Development Centre based at Reaseheath, near Nantwich in Cheshire, with the loss of some 15 jobs. The Centre was established in 1993 to offer consultancy, training, pilot plant, market testing and contract processing facilities for the dairy and liquid food sectors. Since that time the Centre has worked with more than 300 client companies and developed a range of expertise second to none in its field.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations