UK: Milk Marque Product Development Centre to close
Milk Marque is to close its Product Development Centre based at Reaseheath, near Nantwich in Cheshire, with the loss of some 15 jobs. The Centre was established in 1993 to offer consultancy, training, pilot plant, market testing and contract processing facilities for the dairy and liquid food sectors. Since that time the Centre has worked with more than 300 client companies and developed a range of expertise second to none in its field.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti