UK: Milk merger good for the industry, says NFU
The proposed merger of co-ops Scottish Milk and Axis is good news for dairy farmers and for the dairy industry as a whole, says the NFU . NFU Milk and Dairy Produce Chairman Terrig Morgan said: "We have been saying for a long time that in order to be successful, dairy farmers and their milk selling groups must aim to develop and grow to the benefit of their members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix