UK: Milk merger good for the industry, says NFU
The proposed merger of co-ops Scottish Milk and Axis is good news for dairy farmers and for the dairy industry as a whole, says the NFU . NFU Milk and Dairy Produce Chairman Terrig Morgan said: "We have been saying for a long time that in order to be successful, dairy farmers and their milk selling groups must aim to develop and grow to the benefit of their members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin