TURKEY: Milk processor Sutas expects US$100m turnover in 2002
Milk processor Sutas revealed yesterday [Thursday] that it expects to post a turnover of US$100m for 2002, a figure constant with that for 2001. The Turkish firm's general manager Muharrem Yilmaz explained that to Finansal Forum that following the completion of its US$1.5m domestic automation investment in 2002, Sutas will look to invest in production outside Turkey. Sutas exported US$200,000 worth of goods in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China