AUSTRALIA: Milk Producers Association fighting dairy deregulation - MEMBERS
The Australian Milk Producers Association has pledged to continue to wage war on dairy regulation, despite ongoing talks with its rival the Australian Dairy Farmers Federation. The ADFF's pro-deregulation stance has angered farmers, who formed the AMPA in response. AMPA executive officer Michael Kearney is quoted by the Herald Weekly and Times as saying that his group has requested a meeting with the ADFF because it wanted to know how the federation would be funded under the new industry structure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO