AUSTRALIA: Milk Producers Association fighting dairy deregulation - MEMBERS
The Australian Milk Producers Association has pledged to continue to wage war on dairy regulation, despite ongoing talks with its rival the Australian Dairy Farmers Federation. The ADFF's pro-deregulation stance has angered farmers, who formed the AMPA in response. AMPA executive officer Michael Kearney is quoted by the Herald Weekly and Times as saying that his group has requested a meeting with the ADFF because it wanted to know how the federation would be funded under the new industry structure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units