AUSTRALIA: Milk Producers Association fighting dairy deregulation - MEMBERS
The Australian Milk Producers Association has pledged to continue to wage war on dairy regulation, despite ongoing talks with its rival the Australian Dairy Farmers Federation. The ADFF's pro-deregulation stance has angered farmers, who formed the AMPA in response. AMPA executive officer Michael Kearney is quoted by the Herald Weekly and Times as saying that his group has requested a meeting with the ADFF because it wanted to know how the federation would be funded under the new industry structure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund