AUSTRALIA: Milk Producers Association fighting dairy deregulation - MEMBERS
The Australian Milk Producers Association has pledged to continue to wage war on dairy regulation, despite ongoing talks with its rival the Australian Dairy Farmers Federation. The ADFF's pro-deregulation stance has angered farmers, who formed the AMPA in response. AMPA executive officer Michael Kearney is quoted by the Herald Weekly and Times as saying that his group has requested a meeting with the ADFF because it wanted to know how the federation would be funded under the new industry structure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant