INDIA: Milkfood Group to open restaurants in Delhi
The restaurants will open under franchise agreements, and boast dishes of various
ethnic origins. Main ingredients and semi-prepared foods will be supplied by
Milkfood's kitchen in Gurgaon.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund