SWEDEN: Milko signs deal with BioGaia for Lactobacillus Reuteri bacteria
Swedish dairy firm Milko has signed a contract with biotech company BioGaia for the inclusion of its Lactobacillus Reuteri bacteria in Milko's dairy products. BioGaia developed the bacteria, which is found in dairy products and helps improve the functions of the digestive tract.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits