PAKISTAN: Minister promises to revolutionise agricultural sector by boosting exports
Japan has expressed a serious interest in importing fresh produce from Pakistani firms, according to Sindh agriculture minister Hasan Ali Chaniho. Chaniho revealed the news after returning from an eight-day visit to Japan, adding that any export agreement is subject to the fulfilment of certain standards in quality, grading, packaging, fugimentation and quarantine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs