NORTHERN IRELAND: Minister reports on the Foot and Mouth situation
The Minister for Agriculture and Rural Development Mrs Bríd Rodgers MLA, reported yesterday that there had been no new outbreaks of Foot and Mouth Disease in Northern Ireland and that several suspected outbreaks had been investigated and cleared. Mrs Rodgers said:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre