BULGARIA/INDIA: Ministerial meeting may end with establishment of yoghurt JV
Bulgaria should establish a joint venture with India for the production of yoghurt, according to Bulgarian Deputy PM Peter Jotev. This and other prospects for the food industry were recently discussed with India's Commerce and Industry Minister Murasoli Maran during Jotey's official visit to India. The ministers were in agreement that trade between the countries should be boosted and it has been arranged that Indian experts conduct a visit to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO