CHILE: Ministerial welcome for Chile's GAP programme
Chile's agriculture minister Jaime Campos and economy minister Jose de Gregorio were joined by the country's leading fresh fruit growers and exporters on September 7, to endorse the new Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) initiative.The ministers attended the annual Fedefruta Convention, in Santiago, to give official government backing for the GAP programme, the first of its kind to be introduced on a country-wide basis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs