AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Ministers agree on soy sauce safety, and GM/nutrition labelling
Australian and New Zealand Food Standards Ministers, meeting by teleconference, today approved a new food standard setting safe levels of chloropropanols in soy and oyster sauces, established a transitional arrangement for labelling genetically modified foods and agreed to a new carbohydrate definition which would permit a nutrition panel calculator for food businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target