AUSTRALIA: Minister’s beef export quota model a shocker, says industry body
Australia's Red Meat Advisory Council (RMAC) has slammed Minister Truss' "complicated, almost-unworkable model" for applying the quota entitlement for exports of beef to the US market. Keith Adams, president of the Cattle Council of Australia and one of the six RMAC directors, admitted to be appalled at the model, which appears to ignore the "sound, unanimous advice" from RMAC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report