AUSTRALIA: Minister’s beef export quota model a shocker, says industry body
Australia's Red Meat Advisory Council (RMAC) has slammed Minister Truss' "complicated, almost-unworkable model" for applying the quota entitlement for exports of beef to the US market. Keith Adams, president of the Cattle Council of Australia and one of the six RMAC directors, admitted to be appalled at the model, which appears to ignore the "sound, unanimous advice" from RMAC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK