EU: Ministers step up measures to fight BSE as Germany extends testing, new test developed
The testing programme for BSE in the European Union is likely to be widened after Germany slashed its minimum age for testing to 24 months. Agriculture ministers are currently in session in Brussels to discuss adopting more drastic measures to try and contain the spread of the disease, commonly known as mad cow disease.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk