AUSTRALIA/NZ: Ministers to keep health star rating on voluntary footing
Australian and New Zealand food ministers today (27 June) agreed further steps to support the introduction of a front-of-pack nutritional labelling scheme - the Health Star Rating - but also signalled industry participation would remain voluntary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Pricing, productivity pay off for Mondelez
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Analysis: Unilever's global ice cream push
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Gluten-free early-mover Mrs Crimble's plots future
- Nakd sale "attracts Burton's, Hain, Kellogg"
- Venezuela seizes Nestle, PepsiCo distribution hub
- Kerry launches premium cooked meat brand in UK
- Mondelez "cautiously optimistic" on China
- Bel international reach offsets Europe challenge