JAPAN: Ministop to raise stake in South Korean affiliate
Japanese convenience store chain Ministop has said it plans to increase its stake in its South Korean affiliate Daesang Distribution & Service by 55.27% to 76.06% on 30 June. Ministop will buy around 2.8m outstanding shares in Daesang Distribution, which runs convenience stores in South Korea under the Ministop banner, from Daesang Corp and Daesang Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega