USA: Minneapolis to Celebrate Third Annual Guinness Oyster Festival Presented by Sun Country Airlines
On Sunday, August 27, 2000, Guinness and fresh sea oysters will take over the Nicollet Mall as Guinness celebrates the Minneapolis version of the Galway Ireland International Oyster Festival. Fresh oyster stands and a mobile bar serving perfect pints of Guinness will line the Nicollet Mall between 9th and 12th streets from noon until 8 p.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China