USA: Minneapolis to Celebrate Third Annual Guinness Oyster Festival Presented by Sun Country Airlines
On Sunday, August 27, 2000, Guinness and fresh sea oysters will take over the Nicollet Mall as Guinness celebrates the Minneapolis version of the Galway Ireland International Oyster Festival. Fresh oyster stands and a mobile bar serving perfect pints of Guinness will line the Nicollet Mall between 9th and 12th streets from noon until 8 p.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre