USA: Minnesota beef processor cautions consumers
Huisken Meats is cautioning Minnesotans that small groups of individuals, pretending to have expertise in food safety and food irradiation, are dispersing information that is highly distorted, misleading or untruthful. Huisken Meats asks that consumers and members of the media to contact Minnesota's Department of Health (651-215-1306) or other legitimate professionals in the fields of public health, medicine or nutrition to receive accurate information on food borne diseases, how they are transmitted and the safety and wholesomeness of food irradiation as a means to help eliminate deadly bacteria, such as E. coli in hamburger.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti