WORLD: Mintel's GNPD highlights new food product introductions
Mintel's Global New Products Database has seen a great number of exciting new food product introductions in the past month: Orbit sweet news The Orbit chewing gum brand from Wrigley is venturing into the Sugar Confectionery segment. New in Austria, under the Orbit brand are Drops, sugar-free sweets with tooth-friendly claims. They are said to help stimulate saliva production and neutralize harmful acids after meals. They are available in Natural Mint, Wild Mint, Orange Mint and Lemon Mint flavours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1