WORLD: Mintel's GNPD highlights new food product introductions
Mintel's Global New Products Database has seen a great number of exciting new food product introductions in the past month: Orbit sweet news The Orbit chewing gum brand from Wrigley is venturing into the Sugar Confectionery segment. New in Austria, under the Orbit brand are Drops, sugar-free sweets with tooth-friendly claims. They are said to help stimulate saliva production and neutralize harmful acids after meals. They are available in Natural Mint, Wild Mint, Orange Mint and Lemon Mint flavours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report