WORLD: Mintel's GNPD highlights new food product introductions
Mintel's Global New Products Database has seen a great number of exciting new food product introductions in the past month: Orbit sweet news The Orbit chewing gum brand from Wrigley is venturing into the Sugar Confectionery segment. New in Austria, under the Orbit brand are Drops, sugar-free sweets with tooth-friendly claims. They are said to help stimulate saliva production and neutralize harmful acids after meals. They are available in Natural Mint, Wild Mint, Orange Mint and Lemon Mint flavours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega