USA: Mississippi beef processors plan US$32m plant in Oakland
Franklin, Tenn.-based Mississippi Beef Processors, a privately held startup company, is planning to construct a new US$32m beef slaughtering and processing plant in Oakland, Miss. The plant will be located in Yalobusha County, roughly 75 miles south of Memphis, Tenn., in the small town of Oakland (population 559).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations